My teeth are damaged, and I need a solution to restore my smile?
At Chapel Hill Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer a variety of cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments that can improve the function and appearance of a damaged smile. Depending on your dental needs, we may suggest porcelain veneers as the ideal solution to meet our dental goals. Porcelain veneers can be used to address:
- Fix gaps between teeth
- Repair chipped or broken teeth
- Improve the appearance of crooked or misshaped teeth
- Change the shape or length of teeth
- Cover stained or discolored teeth
Chapel Hill cosmetic dentists Dr. James Furgurson, and Dr. Nathan White, have years of collective dentistry experience creating beautiful smiles for patients suffering from a range of dental concerns. To determine if porcelain veneers are the right solution for you, schedule an appointment to our Chapel Hill dentist office.
Top Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are specially created using high-quality porcelain ceramic material. Porcelain veneers are attached to the front of the teeth to create a natural looking, bright smile. Porcelain veneers can offer a range of benefits for patients looking for a treatment to enhance their natural smile.
- Easy to maintain. Once your porcelain veneers are set into place, patients won’t need to perform maintenance to keep up with their veneers. Patients will just need to practice a proper oral hygiene routine and care for their dental veneers just like their natural teeth.
- Natural looking. Porcelain ceramic can be color matched and shaped to match your natural smile. We use high-quality material to ensure a beautiful, natural finish.
- Long lasting: At Chapel Hill Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, our team of cosmetic dentists works diligently to create durable, personalized dental veneers that address your dental concerns. With proper care, your dental veneers can last years.