There is no question that the smile is an important facial attribute. Investing in cosmetic dentistry can improve not just the way your smile looks, but the overall health of your mouth and quality of your life. Chapel Hill cosmetic dentists Dr. James Furgurson, and Dr. Nathan White offer a wide range of treatments to help you get the smile you desire in a budget and time frame you can afford.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Like many Chapel Hill cosmetic dentists, our practice offers a complete range of cosmetic services. What makes us different is the level of service we provide and the quality of the results we deliver. Dr. Furgurson and Dr. White will tailor a cosmetic dental treatment plan to meet your specific needs and goals. Our services include:
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are a great way to conceal blemishes on the front-facing portion of your tooth. Patients can get one veneer or several veneers to drastically alter the appearance of their smiles without the need for an invasive procedure.
- Porcelain Crowns – For patients looking to conceal major cracks or chips on their dental structures, we often recommend crowns over veneers. Unlike veneers, crowns replace the entire exterior of the affected tooth instead of just the front-facing portion. This means that you not only get a cosmetically restored tooth, but a functionally restored tooth as well.
- Teeth Whitening – When your teeth become dull or yellow, we can help restore the brightness of your smile using our teeth whitening solutions. Our office offers in-office and take-home whitening kits that are customized to your smile. Unlike over-the-counter teeth whitening solutions, our professional teeth whitening services include whitening trays designed specifically for your smile using dental impressions for a more consistent and less blotchy result.
- Tooth Bonding – Teeth bonding utilizes a tooth-colored resin similar to what is used with dental fillings. The resin is applied, hardened, and shaped down to discreetly and conservatively cover up minor stains, chips, cracks, or gaps.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces – Invisalign is a clear braces alternative to traditional orthodontic solutions. Utilizing clear aligners that are removable, Invisalign allows patients to straighten their crooked or misaligned teeth without having to deal with the dietary restrictions or oral hygiene obstacles.
A smile makeover can boost your confidence, having a lasting positive impact on your social and professional interactions. Additionally, patients who love their smiles are more likely to take better care of their smiles by brushing and flossing regularly as well as scheduling regular preventative care appointments at their dentist office. At our dentist office, our smile makeovers combine cosmetic and restorative dental treatments to completely invigorate your smile. We can enhance the beauty and appearance without sacrificing function.
Schedule a Dental Exam and Cosmetic Consultation
To learn more about the dental services we offer and how a cosmetic dental treatment could address your concerns and improve your oral health, visit us for a consultation with Dr. Furgurson or Dr. White. Our dentists proudly serve Durham County, Orange County, and Chatham County, NC.